Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Song of the Day/Week/Whatever, #10

Sorry I missed everyone yesterday, I was just super busy and not around a computer enough to throw another song up. But, on the bright side, this song will certainly make up for it. I feel like I'm this guys' number one fan right now because all I've been playing is him (and I've been reading wiki/his twitter/etc etc) but I feel like it's for good reason. This video was produced amazingly as well, and is just perfect for the song. Even if you're not a fan of this kind of music, just watch the video. It's worth it. Anyways, without further adieu: Mac Miller - Knock Knock!
Rex Arrow Films, Rostrum Records & TreeJTV

21 comments:

  1. That's some great music right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 50's clothing. I wish it would make a come back. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, love the music video. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song needs to explode. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good song, not a huge fan of him tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mac Miller is dope. And I can't lie this sample is catchy as hell. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can't convince them, confuse them. that is possibly the best blog title i have ever heard!! Mac miller is awesome

    http://gadgetsreviewsite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mac Miller have great skills. Did you heard his other song? La La La La -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MMI1hEScO8

    Like Niko said it, dope/catchy sample

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe that I have never heard this before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Mac Miller. He's got some sweet lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. not my cup of coffee but i gave it a try. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. huh, never heard of this. sounds like more low key hollywood undead

    ReplyDelete
  13. actually i take it back, not like hollywood undead at all

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mac Miller is sweet as fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. definitely not like hollywood undead.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never heard of this band before :P
    Thanks for sharing bro!

    ReplyDelete